Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cead Mile Failte - A Hundred Thousand Welcomes !



Come on in, pour yourself a glass of wine or a cup of coffee and make yourself comfortable, I'm looking forward to a nice visit.

Let's start the conversation

Please feel free to join in, leave a comment, let me know what you think.
Imagine being told you will live to be a hundred years old, you would have good health all along, and you would be able to handle everything that came your way....what will you do with all the time you have been given?

1 comment:

  1. O.K. I'll start... When I think that I would have 40 some more years to live and accomplish whatever I wanted, I really get excited, especially when I think of all I've done so far. I will continue to do as I am now, writing and doing poetry readings, I will launch my workshop that I'm working on (more on that later). I look forward to taking my Grandchildren to Ireland one day and lots of other trips as they get older. I will continue to work on becomming a more enlightened person. I will go to Croatia where my dad's family is from and will continue to go to Ireland as often as possible. Life has been good to me, I will be forever grateful for the life God gave to me.

    ReplyDelete